However, in the last several years awareness by business owners for the need to protect the public and their employees from dangerous bacteria and microorganisms has been fueled by the media, with headlines like the ones below.
- Fast-Food Ice Dirtier Than Toilet Water
- What Can You Catch From Public Restrooms?
- Shopping Carts Are Dirtier Than Most Public Washrooms
- Hotel Guests Leave Plenty Of Germs Behind
- Are Hospitals Hazardous To Your Health?
- Your Workplace Can Leave You Feeling Ill
- Dirty Dining? ‘Dateline’ Hidden Cameras Investigate Cleanliness of America’s Top 10 Fast Food Chains
- Watch Out For Germs At Cosmetic Counters
- Pet Owners Worry As Dog Flu Spreads Across U.S.
So what’s the solution…
Protecting your Business from harmful Microorganisms is easier than ever using the XMICROBE™ Antimicrobial.
The XMICROBE™ Antimicrobial offers antimicrobial protection that works every minute of every day with just one simple application and it’s affordable and long-lasting.
XMICROBE™ Antimicrobial creates a durable bond to the surfaces of your business preventing further growth, spreading of bacteria and cross-contamination.
Over 35 years of research and development went in to the creation of the XMICROBE™ Antimicrobial.
So who is using XMICROBE™ Antimicrobial?
XMICROBE™ Antimicrobial is used in a wide variety of Industries for many different applications.
- Sports Industry - Schools, Colleges, Professional Sports Teams
- Food Industry – Wholesale Clubs, Food Processing Facilities, Restaurants
- Veterinarian Industry – Animal Clinics, Equestrian, Horse & Dog Tracks
- Transportation Industry – Camper Sales, Car Sales, Refrigerated Trucks
- Real Estate Industry – Home Sales
- Hospitality Industry – Hotels, Cruise Lines, Resorts
- Health care Industry – Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Centers, Doctors Offices
- Marine Industry – Boat Cushions
- Entertainment Industry – Theaters, Concession Stands, Concert Halls
- Construction Industry – Mold & Mildew Re-mediators, New Home Construction
- And Many Many Others…
What to Applicate?
Institutional & Municipal
Classrooms, walls, ceilings, floors, desks, chairs, computers, keyboards, phones, audio-visual equipment, wrestling mats, locker rooms, foot gear, helmets, sports equipment, bleachers, facilities, outside walls & sidewalks, HVAC systems, filters, medical centers, food service areas, gyms, arenas, concession stands, vehicles and buses.
Commercial & Industrial
Keyboards, phones doors, vending machines, carpets, walls, railings, upholstery, equipment, toilets and restrooms, food service areas, cafeterias, conference rooms, HVAC filters and systems, chairs, cushions, dining areas, reception areas, outdoor lawn equipment, building exteriors, sidewalks, driveways, boats, autos, RV’s, camping equipment, trucks, trailers, and pallets.
Facilities, bathrooms, shower curtains, vinyl wall covering, carpets, bedding & ticking, bed linens, bedspreads, computer keyboards, phones, remotes, front desk, conference areas, HVAC, filters, room AC units, ventilation systems, exterior walls, base board & window areas, housekeeping carts and laundry room area.
Emergency room floors, walls and ceilings, wheelchairs, EMT equipment and vehicles, reception area chairs, desks, tables, upholstery, privacy curtains, beds, rails, call buttons, medical devices and equipment, bed linens, touch points, TV remotes, keyboards, crash carts, gurneys, uniforms, scrubs, housekeeping carts and equipment, and air filters.
Processing equipment, shopping carts, ice machines, trash containers, walls, ceilings, floors, pallets, touch key pads, computer keyboards, transportation vehicles, high touch areas, pass through doors, coolers, chillers, HVAC systems, filters, clean room walls, floors, ceilings, lab areas, employee break areas, vending machines, phones, intercoms, dining tables, carpets, dumpster areas, high odor areas, sidewalks and entry ways.
Hardwood, plywood, drywall, window treatments, joists, concrete, masonry, roofing tiles, cedar shakes, carpeting, cupboards, closets, HVAC systems, under sinks and counter tops, tub and surround enclosures & backings, wall coverings. Can be applied to painted or treated surfaces that are color safe.
XMICROBE™ Antimicrobial has undergone extensive independent laboratory testing and has a long 35 year history of safe use. It is registered with the EPA for all applications in which it is used.